Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Share |

Uber chat of randomness D:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
Pride

Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:57 am

pffft
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:05 am

bump. 95 pages to go xD
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:14 am

pew pew pew
Back to top Go down
georgeforeman

georgeforeman

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:27 am

THRIIILLLLAAAAAAH~
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:32 am

Michael Jackson?o.o
that song gave Ian from last year the creeps I believe Razz
Back to top Go down
georgeforeman

georgeforeman

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:56 am

Which kid was that?
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:02 am

long hair, said kinda dark things xD
I go sleep nao! byeee
Back to top Go down
georgeforeman

georgeforeman

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:14 am

All those people from last year are just one giant blur to me.
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:04 am

So wot r u guys gonna do after high schoooooollllllllllllllllllllll?
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:05 am

Why won't anyone talk to me.....
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:06 am

Whoever doesn't talk is a loser and fails at life hehehe.....
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:08 am

damn my plan didn't work...... Sad
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:09 am

so seriously guys talk to me im lonely
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:10 am

Ok, now if you guys don't talk to me now your a REAL loser. Razz
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:12 am

hmm.....k lets play a game.

MARCO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:13 am

FINE THEN no one talk to me! i see you guys thought this whole prank up against me
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:14 am

This is all just one big joke on jacob huh? so who thought this up
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:16 am

I bet your all just sitting at your computers laughing at me huh.....i hope your all happy...
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:17 am

YOU KNOW WHAT you guys are all dead inside...im just gonna leave
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:21 am

No seriously guys talk to me Sad
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:21 am

You know what? lets just start fresh......how are you guys doing?
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:24 am

So uhh....you guys like.....uhhh......video games?
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:25 am

I do, whats your favorite video game? mine is Assassin's Creed.
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:28 am

wait why am i talking to myself?
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:29 am

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS GOT ME AGAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:30 am

you guys are good but im better. You shall see DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! YOU ALL SHALL SEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111exclamationmark one!!!
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:32 am

So yeah....im gonna become a legend around this forum place.
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:33 am

im gonna take down that pride guy and my power shall rise!
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:34 am

im gonna go to the bathroom brb....
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:36 am

k im back, what did i miss?
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:37 am

o nothing i guess......you guys are useless
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:41 am

you guys are a waste of oxygen
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:41 am

you guys emit too much c02.....
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT!!
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:43 am

YOU GUYS ARE THE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mwahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:43 am

thats right Das Gupta i know science!
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:44 am

so why are you guys not here anyway?
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:51 am

was it something i said in the past 3 pages? lmao
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:55 am

well im almost up to 50 posts...
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:57 am

i feel real good about this. i've done a lot of work.....fought many battles to get to 50 posts.
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:59 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST NUMBER 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM A BEASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! sunny sunny sunny lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:07 am

kk i hit post 51 my work here is done for the night. Remember....im a beast =D

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:12 am

JUST KIDDING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT ALL OF YOU BACK!!!!! THATS RIGHT I MADE ALL OF YOU WAIT AN HOUR MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:57 am

Well uhhh.....its almost 4am........................yea.......................thats right im not giving up...ONE OF YOU WILL SPEAK TO MEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:58 am

why am i up at 4am you may ask?
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:58 am

you should already know the answer to that tongue
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:03 am

BECAUSE IM A BEASSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

lol. Pride should make me a mod. as he can see by now im dedicated Razz
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:06 am

ooooo am i gonna do it?
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:07 am

ohhhh yessss im gonna do it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:10 am

POST NUMBER 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 one!!!! exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!

at 4:10am lmao....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uber chat of randomness D:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metro Underground :: Offtopic :: Misc -