Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Share |

Uber chat of randomness D:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
Honor

Honor

Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:55 pm

You can be the king im just a beast
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:56 pm

lmfao I'm a bigger beast D:
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:15 am

lol I'm the king of beasts king
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:22 am

you ar the attendant of beasts xD
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:24 am

nah i'd rather be the entertainer jocolor
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:25 am

lol Razz
how'd your WLE go today?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:26 am

it was kinda boring, basicaly i just sat around at a desk reading some book.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:30 am

=_=' what's your internship?lol
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:31 am

i'm interning at a Graphic Design firm on 6th near folsom
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:33 am

I see lol. I did some cleaning again today Razz
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:33 am

SOUNDS FASCINATING lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:35 am

lol
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:39 am

im back to Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 476701 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:39 am

missed me? lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:40 am

Hey Winnie =D
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:41 am

om nom nom nom xD
I watching random Dave Chapelle skits videos D:
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:43 am

Honor wrote:
Hey Winnie =D
hey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:44 am

no hi for me, Jacob?>:O
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:46 am

Pride wrote:
no hi for me, Jacob?>:O
lol because he loves me more Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:48 am

this is for you walter

HI!!!!
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:50 am

Kheft wrote:
this is for you walter

HI!!!!
nooooo you mustn't say hi to him lol
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:50 am

nooooooooo Gina logged off without posting T.T
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:51 am

but everyone needs attention sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:52 am

hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:53 am

Kheft wrote:
but everyone needs attention sometimes!

lol i don't care anymore!!! Gina logged off without posting!!!T.T oh the pain
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:54 am

ya no teacher has posted yet Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:55 am

Kheft wrote:
ya no teacher has posted yet Sad Sad Sad Sad
yeah, one did my brother's science teacher
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:56 am

oh didnt notice, but still thats only one post, basicly theres only like 6 ppl who ever post multiple times
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:59 am

true well at least its easier for me to be king Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:59 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:00 am

The banner is making me miss GABE Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:01 am

Did any1 do justins amendment thing?
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:01 am

no im gunna do it soon
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:02 am

nope, cause I got Natalie <3
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:03 am

lol Justin is more Awsomer!
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:04 am

I dunno him too well lol, seems like a cool guy
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:05 am

1k posts :]
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:06 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:06 am

yup yup lol xD
offtopic is the most popular section Razz
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:07 am

lol, who wants to talk about homework,

well at least not me
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:08 am

oh and there really isnt that much homework at metro, at least not compared to a regular highschool
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:08 am

Gina!!! log back on and break the record and post
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:09 am

yea justin actually teaches us stuff instead of just following a curriculum lol
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:10 am

the teachers aren't really posting because the students dont post in the school section
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:11 am

but we also learn what normal Highschools don't Razz
I tried tlaking about Prop 2 w/ some friends from my Freshman year at Bal, and all I got was "uh huh" and "yeah, that's cool" lol
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:12 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:15 am

seriously x.x'
I like it though x.x' I'd rather have a convo on the election or a proposition that "hey, so what do we have to put into that 20 page report on something we'll never use later in life" D:
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:16 am

lol, other schools dont learn things like that, but they have hella more homework and they learn more science and math
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:18 am

yeah true lol, but I really prefer this xD especially, since I'm able to compare my old High School and Metro xD

aghhh I think we have a quiz in Natalie's tomorrow >.>
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:20 am

ya we have one in justins Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uber chat of randomness D:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 15 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metro Underground :: Offtopic :: Misc -