Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Share |

Uber chat of randomness D:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Honor

Honor

Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:06 am

Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:07 am

Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:07 am

Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:08 am

Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:08 am

Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:09 am

Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:09 am

Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:10 am

Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:10 am

Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:11 am

wait, wat?
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:11 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:12 am

i messed up my countdown and killed myself noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:13 am

But i killed myself cuz im the king king king king
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:16 am

gnite noobs. and remember, once u think im gone, i'll be back to pwn u all when u least expect it hehehe....

now i disappear into the nite......waiting for the rite time to strike....
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:38 am

BLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 Dolphi10
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:34 pm

my post count>yours xD
and mine wasn't spaaaaaaaaaam xD
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Shut up Walter Mr. I know everything about nothing.
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Walter>Jacob

'nuff said :3
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:43 am

I have found the secret:

Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 Entry010
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:06 am

silly Danny, trix are for kids.
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:14 am

what, like this kind of trick?
Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 Ufo10
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:21 am

:OOOO

lolz I'm off to bed. See ya later
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:16 pm

lolz for the past few days I thought I was posting on this one, just realized I was spamming your quotes thread, Danny D:
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 Webcam10
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:49 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 pm

ATTACK!!!
Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 210
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:07 pm

whose freaking head is that?o.o
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:44 pm

i dunno
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 pm

flash games are available now in the forum games section :]
check them out xD and I'm off to dinner lol
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 pm

The 3 different flash games soundtracks playing at the same time is a tad annoying...
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:08 am

separated into topics of their own now to, to prevent lag and to make discussion possible
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 pm

http://www.cracked.com/article_15821_fun-size-countries-insane-histories-worlds-6-tiniest-nations.html

This is friggin' hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:35 am

D: I read the first paragraph lol xD
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:31 am

Random April Fools!
Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 Wwf_by10
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:31 am

o.o
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Random cool link!
http://www.cracked.com/forums/topic/42829/things-you-do-that-you-think-no-one-else-does/0
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:08 pm

psssh people need to log on more often xD
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:39 am

Woooooo i'm moderator now!

Now remember to spell-check kids!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:33 am

lol just make sure nothing gets out of hand
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:02 am

can do!
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:32 am

Honor wrote:
k1ng king

KING? KING?
ALL HAIL THE IMMORTAL GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND

Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 Empero10
(not jacob)
Back to top Go down
Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 am

TheQ wrote:
Honor wrote:
k1ng king

KING? KING?
ALL HAIL THE IMMORTAL GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND

Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 Empero10
(not jacob)

Oh yeah, that's totally me. king
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:59 am

Damn, my ride to school didn't come today, so i guess i won't be able to do Justin's test.
Bah, at least i have the day off....
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:38 am

what happened to the school bus?:O
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:23 am

I was supposed to get a ride from a friend because my dad was out of town and he usually brings me, and my mom wouldn't have been able to anyway.
So what was school like not having me around?
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:36 pm

kinda the same lolz
I only have Spanish with you and we just went to the Taqueria :O
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:04 pm

oh yeah that....
What'd you eat?
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:40 am

didn't order, I was going to hang out after school, so I ate then Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uber chat of randomness D:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 15 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metro Underground :: Offtopic :: Misc -