Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Share |

Uber chat of randomness D:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Sukkarakan

Sukkarakan

Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:33 am

What a Face Scary face is scaring all of you. You are now terrified. You run in fear and eventually soil yourself. But to your complete and utter amazement, it was a dream after all. The end.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:39 am

👽 alien face scares you more :O
Back to top Go down
Sukkarakan

Sukkarakan

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:52 am

*runs away*
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:48 am

you can run, but you can't hide.
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:43 am

Don't make me level this entire place with my Giant Cannon to find you......
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:30 pm

scareh D: someone start a new picture wars thread >.< we need more activiteh D:
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Well i resurrected the other one.

Although we shall see how long the spell lasts....
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:20 am

(not that long apparently....)

Let's go with something simple. What are your plans for summer?
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 pm

hopefully find a SAT class, other than that, idk, since it doesn't look like I have a summer job lol
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Well i now have an internship at EBA engineering in Santa Rosa, which is basically a company thing that does civil engineering (city planning and the like) The place itself it nice, but getting there is tough since i'm NOT used to taking buses. Of course, my dad is also clueless and i've had to frantically figure out the schedules and such.
Otherwise, i might be designing cities you'll be living in someday What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:24 am

ah grats on the internship Razz

and maybe ;D if you happen to re-model SF or NYC D:
or I might just move to the country-side. Peace and quiet xD
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:26 pm

If you want that then that's going to take quite a large amount of Orbital Bombardment.
I'll just be loading the cannons then.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Danny+Cannons doesn't sound too pleasant...
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:37 pm

YES. Epic bump to show off my new siggy :]
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:07 pm

We;ll it's been a while i must say, so how are you folks? I've been busy this summer, college counselor, internship, tutor, my sister dragging me out of the house, and damn near anything else my parents can come up with to get me away from my haven in the office. And sorry Jacob, i know you still want to play Warcraft 3 online with me, not that i think i'd win. I still suck at RTS games. Also, in my spare time i've been an admin on a Garry's mod Role Play server, so i've had tons of fun (Read: Fucking annoying twelve-year old shits who think they can just clog up the server with their retarded antics and get away with it)

Otherwise my summer has been good.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 am

Been good. The saddest part about the administrating you're doing is Danny, that some of them probably aren't even kids. Adults as well as kids act like little turds online. It's sad.

Ban hammer?D:
Back to top Go down
georgeforeman

georgeforeman

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:36 am

My hair feels awful.
farao <Still not how you spell Pharaoh.
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Just yesterday there was a guy who was using his mic to do John F. Kennedy impressions, kind of funny at first "We choose to go to the moon!" But then it got more offensive,
"We must round up all the niggers, and make them make kkk outfits!"
I told him "alright dude, the original was kind of funny, but now you're just being a fucking douche." So after a while of him rambling on in that fashion, i gagged him, making him unable to use his mic. Then he started typing it, insulting Asian people as well
So then i kicked the bastard and would've told him to go fuck a harpoon if i had the time.
Back to top Go down
georgeforeman

georgeforeman

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Wait, where the hell is this?
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:38 pm

A gary's mod server I believe.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Meteor shower tomorrow, btw :] from 1-4 am I believe.
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:43 am

Damn, i have internship thursday so i can't.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:54 am

I have work lolz, but I'mma stay up and watch part of it w/ my mom xD
Back to top Go down
georgeforeman

georgeforeman

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:32 pm

I bet the city light blot it all out.
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:14 am

Oh just give my some C4 and i'll fix that right up for ya.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:28 am

looks like the forums are getting back to normal D:
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:32 am

and hopefully a little more explosive
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 am

do you mean explosive literally?D:
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:34 am

maaaybe.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:35 am

:<
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:37 am

Oh shit, wait, did i tell you i went to Hawaii for Fourth of July? I've got a few pictures.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:39 am

I think I may have seen a few pics on facebook Razz
how was it?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 am

Good, but goddamn it was humid
Oh and the sand too. Did i mention i have a new hatred of sand?
Anyways here's two pics.
Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 07080911
Me on an atv in Kualoa ranch
Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 07060910
And me near one of the massive 16-in. triple gun turrets aboard the decommissioned U.S.S Missouri in Pearl Harbor (Shitty quality i know.)

Last edited by TheQ on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:49 am

looks like it was fun xD

who or what are you trying to run over in the first pic though?D:
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:50 am

sand
That bastard sand.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:55 am

O.O
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:55 am

Did I mention I hate sand?
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:58 am

mighta mentioned it once or twice... or twenty five times D:
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:01 am

OHHHHHH.......
I.............
HATE SAND!
I HATE SAND!
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT OH I HATE SAND!

I
HATE
SAND!
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:02 am

I dislike running on sand lol
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 am

Also Shitloads of ravenous Koi Fish at a Bhuddist temple
Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 Dsc_1310
make your own damn bread then if you want it so much.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 pm

you went to a temple in Hawaii?
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 am

Yeah. Also, do you know how many churches there are there? There's practically a church every other street, hell there was one street with five churches lined up, no longer than about 20 feet from each other
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm not going to say anything lol. I don't wanna offend any religious folks. I dunno what they find offensive and not when the subject is religion D:

I'm off to wooorkkk nowww Razz I'mma watch Spiderman 3 on my iPod when I find the time lol
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:20 am

>.< I've been watching so much movies @ work lol. Spiderman 3 a lot better than I thought it'd be, and I actually got around to see what the big fuss about the Dark Knight was about
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 am

Well last time at work i was able to help my mentor put together a computer, which was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 am

enjoy the little bit of summer you people have left >Very Happy mwahaha
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:01 am

MUST MAKE SOMETHING EXPLODE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:51 am

lol xD
and happy 18th to Yessenia Paredes, according to the text at the bottom of the forums and facebook D:
go blow up some fireworks or something, Danny D:
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:58 am

woo!-SHIT
Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 Reach_10

whoops...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uber chat of randomness D:   Uber chat of randomness D: - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uber chat of randomness D:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metro Underground :: Offtopic :: Misc -