Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Share |

Pics needed for banner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pride

Pics needed for banner Vide
PostSubject: Pics needed for banner   Pics needed for banner EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Hi everyone Very Happy
I'm getting a friend to make a banner soon, so anyone that has pics taken during school, feel free to post them :] (it will be sort of like a collage)

and if there's anyone here good with phpBB2, we could do with a customized theme Very Happy purple and gold if possible ;D

-Walter
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Pics needed for banner   Pics needed for banner EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 am

bump. Still need a load of 'em
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Pics needed for banner   Pics needed for banner EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:07 am

What I've got so far, with my own pictures, and permission to use pictures from:

-Rachelle Steinwand
-Juliet Terry
-Kokou Katamani
-Ricardo "Ruzzo"
-Matthew Marcant
-Scott Gowin

Pics needed for banner Metro_10
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Pics needed for banner   Pics needed for banner EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Banner up.
This is the one we'll use for now, until more people register and submit more photos :]
Thanks to those that contributed.

-Walter
Back to top Go down
cowpiofHyrule

cowpiofHyrule

PostSubject: Re: Pics needed for banner   Pics needed for banner EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 pm

the banner's kinda big, don't u think....?? ' x ';
unless ur planing to print it and turn it into a REAL banner..... - w -;
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Pics needed for banner   Pics needed for banner EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:11 pm

it was a banner for the forums. It was taken down though, was way pixelated
Back to top Go down
cowpiofHyrule

cowpiofHyrule

PostSubject: Re: Pics needed for banner   Pics needed for banner EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 pm

did u try a different format? like saving it as a different format and trying each one... - w -
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Pics needed for banner   Pics needed for banner EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:42 pm

nah, but I think what we have no looks a bit more professional, the collage was kinda messy, and then some people are left out, and then future classes have no idea who the hell the peeps on the banner are lol
Back to top Go down
cowpiofHyrule

cowpiofHyrule

PostSubject: Re: Pics needed for banner   Pics needed for banner EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:48 pm

well not many ppl kno we hav a website... ' w ';
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Pics needed for banner   Pics needed for banner EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:58 pm

yeah, I need help with peeps spreading the word. Trying to figure out a way with Isis to talk to the teachers and have them give the URL to their class or something. Anyways, thread locked, before anyone else gets confused Razz no banner pics needed anymore Smile

-Walter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics needed for banner   Pics needed for banner Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics needed for banner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metro Underground :: Metro :: Announcements -