Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Share |

Halloween

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pride

Halloween Vide
PostSubject: Halloween   Halloween EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:51 pm

For me, two of my favorite things about holidays is the festivity and feel of it all, and the other being the Holiday Specials! Halloween 66472
I've always enjoyed curling up in a blanket and watching those Peanuts classics, watching Linus write to Santa, The great pumpkin, etc. So yeah, what do you peeps enjoy about Halloween?D: any plans? I have to work this Halloween, but hopefully some hangout time after. Anyone going to the dance on Friday?
Halloween 851899
Halloween CBHalloween240x180 Halloween Cbparty328x262
Back to top Go down
wesss

Halloween Vide
PostSubject: Re: Halloween   Halloween EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:23 am

umm...halloween is coming up in like 4 days..woohoo. i have no plans..wait i do have a plan but im not sure if im doing it yet. sooooo yeah

christmas is better santa
Back to top Go down
Sukkarakan

Sukkarakan

Halloween Vide
PostSubject: Re: Halloween   Halloween EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:00 am

Miguel, Konrad, and possibly Jack are sleeping over on Friday. We're going to take our midnight stroll and probably break the peace. Also, we're going to flail our blue stretchy worm around at people. Probably jerk it if we go into a corner store. But mostly just play games like Soul Calibur 4 (Cold Salad Bar 4) and Little Big Shits. And BRAWL. It's going to be a GAY OLD TIME. (If it were Christ Mass) I'll stock up on candy after Halloween probably, since it'll all be dirt cheap.

But yeah, sh*t's gonna get real. We'll probably play with the worm in front of Vacuum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween Vide
PostSubject: Re: Halloween   Halloween Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metro Underground :: Offtopic :: Misc -