Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Share |

Exhibition Monologue Draft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pride

Exhibition Monologue Draft Vide
PostSubject: Exhibition Monologue Draft   Exhibition Monologue Draft EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 pm

on Daniel's request, here's what I have D: (so far)

Excitement, joy, sadness. All of these words describes what I was feeling at the time. I was going to immigrate over to America, where my spouse lives. I was going to get picked up and then after getting our paper works done, we’d fly over to San Francisco, California. The states. The place where so many of my people has immigrated to to find a better living. The first big batch to go was way before I was born, but I have heard stories about it from my parents. The gold rush was the cause of it. Huge amounts of people, attracted by the promises of gold went to America.
Back to top Go down
Kennia

Kennia

PostSubject: About monolog   Exhibition Monologue Draft EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:55 am

Is this all you have for you monolog?? Should I post what I have written??
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Monologue Draft   Exhibition Monologue Draft EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:58 am

yeah if you could post what you have, that'd be cool :DD
Back to top Go down
Kennia

Kennia

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Monologue Draft   Exhibition Monologue Draft EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:00 am

Ok I will do it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Monologue Draft   Exhibition Monologue Draft Empty

Back to top Go down

Exhibition Monologue Draft

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metro Underground :: General :: Upper (Fire) House :: English/American Literature -