Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Share |

Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sukkarakan

Sukkarakan

Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade Vide
PostSubject: Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade   Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:25 pm

I am nearly complete with the Metro Student Brigade (Ver. 1) map. It's a hero-arena maze with ridiculous/ awesome heroes. The characters are as followed:
Daniel (Blood Mage)
Miguel (Paladin)
Victor (Demon Hunter)
Konrad (Shadow Hunter)
Chris (Terran Marine)
Jack (Dreadlord) (Model file: Peasant)

There are many bosses who have been tested and are possible to defeat. Here are the bosses (not in order of encounter):
Mr. Spoering
The Deer King
Ben Varvil
Natalie
Bill
Glenn (with two nn's)
Waltersauras Rex
Katrina
Kokou
(Double Encounter) Mark and Angel
Abby
(Triple Encounter) Zeb, Sujata, and DasGupta

I will bring in my laptop and show the map being played through. If we could set up the projector and play it on there in Kokou's room, then that would be even more cool.
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade   Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Do you think you could get some screencaps of this WIP ? This just seems too hilarious to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Sukkarakan

Sukkarakan

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade   Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:25 pm

I can't send the pictures. D= If you want a few preview pictures of the map gameplay, send me your e-mail address at danielbass92@gmail.com under the subject Warcraft Map Pictures.
Back to top Go down
D-Hybrid

D-Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade   Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:20 am

hey you know what will be kool I people just make their own maps and bring them in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade   Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade Empty

Back to top Go down

Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne map - Metro Student Brigade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metro Underground :: Offtopic :: Games :: Video Games -