Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Share |

Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you think a chatbox is necessary?
    Yes
    Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? Vote_lcap90%Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? Vote_rcap
     90% [ 18 ]
    No
    Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? Vote_lcap10%Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? Vote_rcap
     10% [ 2 ]
    Total Votes : 20

Pride

Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? Vide
    PostSubject: Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums?   Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:31 am

Do you think a chatbox is necessary on the forums? It will be located on the bottom of the forums, and it will be live, meaning it'll be similar to AIM, yahoo messenger,etc. However, it is only one room, where everyone chats, and there is no one on one private chatting.

No set date for voting to end, but I'd like everyone's opinions.

edit: if you feel strongly about one way, feel free to make a post saying why you feel that way.

Last edited by Pride on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:59 am; edited 5 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Pride

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums?   Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 am

I will not be voting on this one. I'll go with the majority.
    Back to top Go down
    Ish

Ish

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums?   Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:37 am

I say go for it. Community chat for Metro. It seems like a good idea!
    Back to top Go down
    Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums?   Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:38 am

Yeah, that'd be cool i personally think people will get more engaged in the site.
    Back to top Go down
    dfsasaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums?   Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:43 am

i'm obsolete, but i voted!

-"change" reference-
    Back to top Go down
    marlena8

marlena8

PostSubject: chat tingy   Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:31 pm

umm what am i suppose to write? uh yeah okay yes ya sure go for it..but can we be civilized about it though
    Back to top Go down
    Pride

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums?   Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:21 pm

In a epic landslide win of 15 to 1 in favor of a chatbox, it will most likely be coming up soon, unless somehow, a group of people are strongly against it.
    Keep your eyes open for the launch of the chatbox. New poll will also be up to see who would actually log onto the forums actively to use the chatbox.

Any comments, feel free to post on this thread. It'll be locked when the chatbox goes up.

-Pride
    Back to top Go down
    cowpiofHyrule

cowpiofHyrule

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums?   Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:50 pm

no one is ever in the chat box when i'm on... so i just post random stuffz onz it. : P

iz kinda one of my many forms of self entertainment... = w =

we're not a very active site attALL. D:
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums?   Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums? Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Would you like a chatbox on the forums?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Metro Underground :: Metro :: Announcements -