Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share |

Dante projects anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
KellyinChains

KellyinChains

Dante projects anyone? Vide
PostSubject: Dante projects anyone?   Dante projects anyone? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:25 am

my drama one is waaay behind,
anyone have any "i chronically procrastinate and need tips on how to get my shit done fast" tips?
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Dante projects anyone?   Dante projects anyone? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:27 am

lmfao xD
I'm presenting my Art one D: but for Spanish, all I did was draw a picture. I have no idea what the drama one is suppose to be...is it a skit?D:
'cause if not, all I can suggest is sit alone and get it done xD
Back to top Go down
D-Hybrid

D-Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Dante projects anyone?   Dante projects anyone? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:33 am

ONE word

IMPROVISE

Do it well and wright down what you do as you go then revise afterward.
Might not be best at first but works well with practice ass long you have a beginning middle and end to guide you XD
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Dante projects anyone?   Dante projects anyone? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:30 am

Not much i can offer, but Self Discipline helps. Basically bash yourself (mentally is slightly recommended) every time you get even the slightest bit off task, start small if it helps.

Think constantly about what you have to do. definitely hard to do, but it's helpful to think, breath, sleep, and eat your work.

Well there's my first crappy motivational speech!
woooooooooooooo...............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante projects anyone?   Dante projects anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dante projects anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metro Underground :: General :: Arts (Wind) Visual, Drama, Digital Media, Spanish :: Drama -