Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share |

Say something about the poster above

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pride

Say something about the poster above Vide
PostSubject: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:58 pm

It's a fairly popular forum game for those that browse forums. All you have to do is say something about the person above. Have fun, joke around, but don't go overboard.
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:20 pm

my brother...
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:40 pm

is my little sister :O
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:16 am

lol he's on top lol!
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:34 am

is extremely tall D:
Back to top Go down
dfsasaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Last edited by Loganzo on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:45 pm

:O has glasses (if I remember correctly)
:OOO
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:59 am

Has great personal connections with his teachers, and not in a dirty way for all you perverts. I'm being serious for once. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:01 am

is a human skyscraper
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:47 am

is a psychopath that will blow us all up D:
LOL Jack Razz for once xD
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:49 am

is obsessed with the movie Lion King.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:54 am

wants to hit me with a desk.
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:56 am

started this forum
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:57 am

Me? Pah. I'd opt more on the side of subtlely.
Like making the desk freaking silenced.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:58 am

wants to hit me with a desk with a silencer >.>
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:01 am

WTF how can a desk have a silencer, is non official part of the band the red dragons.lols lol!
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:03 am

aghhh I looked horrible that day lmfao x.x' my hair >.> freaking rain and blow driers lol
Back to top Go down
TheQ

TheQ

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:05 am

oh yes, he has excessive amounts of hair.
Flammable hair i might add.
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:06 am

uh oh >.>
anyone have pics they took with other peeps at Metro btw? Making a collage banner.

Needs to tackle Juan for me ;P
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:30 pm

my enemy for king
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:35 pm

never going to catch up to my post count Razz
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:58 am

Needs to get more ppl on this forun Sad
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:59 am

is a tower D:
we have near 40, but not everyone posts frequently =/
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:01 am

fine he needs to get ppl to be more active in the forum
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:02 am

older than me i think...
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:04 am

who's older than you?D:
and I'm trying, Jack. I need the members to send the links out too. I already sent them to the teachers, I know Natalie forwarded it out to the advisory cause I received one lol xD
Back to top Go down
JELover

JELover

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:14 am

a depressing person
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:16 am

oh right lol forgot xD I thought I was posting on the random chat topic x.x' I know what you mean now
Me?Depressing?>.> not always lol.

Is shorter than me, looooooooooool
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:17 am

is shorter then me! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:19 am

Is taller than everyone >:O
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:21 am

nope i dont think im taller then scott,
ooooh

Models For the Gap
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:29 pm

lmfao Jack x.x' the GAP?D:

plays Civilization :O
Back to top Go down
Kennia

Kennia

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:18 am

Very helpful =D
Back to top Go down
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:21 am

very supportive Razz
Back to top Go down
Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:08 am

has sharp nails
(rubs his side) Sad
Back to top Go down
Kennia

Kennia

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 am

Lol. Did walter scratched u??

Cool dude/good at math =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the poster above   Say something about the poster above Empty

Back to top Go down

Say something about the poster above

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metro Underground :: Offtopic :: Games :: Forum Games -