Metro Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Share |

Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Honor

Honor

Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far? Vide
    PostSubject: Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far?   Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:26 am

What do you guys think is the best movie of 2009 so far?

I personally think that Unborn is the best. It wasn't necessarily a "scary" movie but it was pretty freaky and really creative, one of the best horror films to this date.
    Back to top Go down
    Pride

PostSubject: Re: Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far?   Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:30 am

I don't like scary movies =/
    they scare me lol
    last one I watched was freddy vs, jason and I stopped like 20 minutes in, so yeah xD
    Back to top Go down
    daniel f.

PostSubject: Re: Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far?   Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:54 pm

jacob unborn sucked lol
    Back to top Go down
    Honor

Honor

PostSubject: Re: Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far?   Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Unborn was good dude u even said so
    Back to top Go down
    Kheft

Kheft

PostSubject: Re: Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far?   Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:45 am

im kinda with Walter im not into scary movies, not that they scare me is that i just don't know which ones are the best. and there not that interesting i would rather watch a sci-fi movie, but thats just my opinion.
    Back to top Go down
    Pride

PostSubject: Re: Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far?   Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:51 am

I usually watch comedies, but once in a while one of those deep, serious, dramatic ones.
    I mean....there's already so much killing,dying, and fear in this world... I dun wanna watch things getting their heads blown off for entertainment...lol
    Back to top Go down
    Kennia

Kennia

PostSubject: Re: Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far?   Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:40 am

The uninvited was the best!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Kennia

Kennia

PostSubject: Re: Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far?   Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Omg I loooove the Orphan!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far?   Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Horror Movie of 2009 so far?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Metro Underground :: Offtopic :: Movies, TV, Music, (Media/Entertainment) -