Metro Underground

A place for Metro Arts and Tech students, alumni, staff to socialize and give/get homework help.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share |

Metro Underground Forums are up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Metro Underground Forums are up!   Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:38 pm

The forums are up! I switched to this forum host, because I was unfamiliar with the old forum's host. Sorry for the inconvenience, for those that registered before.

As a general rule, try to keep it clean. Don't say anything here that might get you in trouble, as Metro staff might be checking this forum once in a while. This is a place for socialization and homework help, so have fun!

Note: There will be limited moderation (removal of posts, editing) but impersonation will NOT be tolerated. Account lock/removal will happen if caught.

If you're not using your real name as your log in name, please add your name to you signature, sort of like how I have it. Press profile, hit "signature" then add it. After saving, go to
"preferences" and click on "Always display signature"

I got the OK from Glenn, but as a general rule,

-No impersonation
-Be respectful
-No discussion of illegal matters

Thanks,

Walter
7/13/09 R.I.P, Freedom
In man there exists great evil, yet in man there also lies the capacity for even greater good
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Metro Underground Forums are up!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metro Underground :: Metro :: Announcements -